• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lancaster, NH area people, who we got?

holyford86

Some guy with a problem
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
RBV's on Boost
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
many
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
33x12.50R15
My family's got a camp in Lancaster, NH. looking for members in the area to possibly meet up with in mid July and show me a bit more of the area. I've always visited as a tourist (if that makes any sense) and I really don't know the area or any of it's non touristy places, which I'm interested in learning a bit about. I know there's wheeling in the area I just don't know where it is. Not really looking to wheel this time around but It'd be neat to know people to possibly wheel with when I come back with that intention.

Hopman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
I'm from the Concord, NH area (a bit south), but I'd love to meet up for a BBQ & to swap Ranger stories.

kissofdeathracing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My dad is from Whitefield one town over I spent a lot of time up there growin up my gram actually just move from Lancaster to Las Vegas. I dont know any wheelin spots but I could ask my dad cuz he used to wheel alot up there but I too would be game for a meet up there and a bbq and I could show you some other stuff round there

gearhead51

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
im from keene area, ive got good trails my way, type in wombus pass on you tube if you wanna see what one of the trails looks like

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ya... I'm no trail rig haha. Even when I do get my setup it won't be for climbing, just running fast over horrible terrain.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals