• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

kidney stones

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
ONE WORD: ....ouch....

water water water, and uhm.... water, avoid citrus juices, coffee, and beans (just because they make the mess stink).

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
ive had to stay home from school a couple times, including today, because of having unbareable pain in my back, i cant even stand up longer than a couple minutes. and sometimes ill start throwing up, i dunno if its a related problem to the back issue or not though. i know my old man always had a bad back when he had his kidney stones, i hope to god thats not what i have. ive been like this now for probably a month or 2, and havent pissed out rocks yet.

i dont drink enough, im a tea freak.
x a million. im not a water drinker at all. probably havent had a glass of water in years. maybe a scatter bottle at school when theres nothing else to drink. i always have a couple tea's from tim hortons every day, and pepsi or coke. never water, guess i should start

GoodOld85BlueBalls

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2010/2013
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0Powerstroke/3.5 EcoBoost
Transmission
Manual
And put some antibacterial stuff on your penis. No kidding...this stuff will burn the skin on your knob so much that the back pain will be like a fairy stabbing you with a feather. Make sure you feel that or get some stronger stuff till you see the flesh start to bubble on your pecker head.

It also helps to kill the almost guaranteed urinary infection that you will get because once that urine starts backing up in your kidneys you will be subjected to nasty bacteria...

Other than that...keep drinking the water (I agree with cranberry juice...and pain killers...)...hope you feel better soon...but tell your GF she's gonna have to wait till the skin grows back...
I am not putting nothing on my cock! Are you nuts?

xkotyx

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ive had to stay home from school a couple times, including today, because of having unbareable pain in my back, i cant even stand up longer than a couple minutes. and sometimes ill start throwing up, i dunno if its a related problem to the back issue or not though. i know my old man always had a bad back when he had his kidney stones, i hope to god thats not what i have. ive been like this now for probably a month or 2, and havent pissed out rocks yet.

x a million. im not a water drinker at all. probably havent had a glass of water in years. maybe a scatter bottle at school when theres nothing else to drink. i always have a couple tea's from tim hortons every day, and pepsi or coke. never water, guess i should start
with me it feels like someone has put my kidneys in a big vice and they keep tightening it. like a tight, sharp, throbbing pain at the kidney area. and when they are trying to pass, it feels like i have to pee constantly (like every 30 min to an hour) but whenever i try only alittle bit comes out, like its being blocked off by the stone.

i hope you dont have them. i wouldnt wish them on my worst enemy, not even the person i cant stand the most. its that bad.

xkotyx

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I am not putting nothing on my cock! Are you nuts?
and lol.

but both trips to the ER, they made me give a urine sample and i had to wipe with a sanitary wipe before i gave the sample. i was scared of the said burning, so i just kinda dabbed carefully around it lol

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
with me it feels like someone has put my kidneys in a big vice and they keep tightening it. like a tight, sharp, throbbing pain at the kidney area. and when they are trying to pass, it feels like i have to pee constantly (like every 30 min to an hour) but whenever i try only alittle bit comes out, like its being blocked off by the stone.

i hope you dont have them. i wouldnt wish them on my worst enemy, not even the person i cant stand the most. its that bad.
based on your description i wouldnt doubt it. i remember when my old man had them he couldnt stand the pain and hes a pretty big dude. and i am feeling the same way lately, but after i posted that i went to sleep and after i woke up i felt alot better. now this evening it hurts again. fawk

Clay Lorance

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.6 V8
Transmission
Automatic
Koty, all i got to say is OUCH! Hope you can pass those suckers soon bud. I'm praying for ya.

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
and lol.

but both trips to the ER, they made me give a urine sample and i had to wipe with a sanitary wipe before i gave the sample. i was scared of the said burning, so i just kinda dabbed carefully around it lol
You mean you had to do it yourself? What is our health care coming to when they can't put you in a closet with a hot tamale who is going to dab your wienie with sanitary wipes and hold the cup while you pee?

I'd consider writing my congressman...if I had one...:)

Hope it's better now...I had them and suffered for two months...and this sort of thing doesn't run in my family...insanity gallops, but every thing else walks...

xkotyx

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thanks guys. and lol mark! im not sure, i asked her to but then for some reason my old lady gave her the wierdest look with her eyes. beats me lol

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
thanks guys. and lol mark! im not sure, i asked her to but then for some reason my old lady gave her the wierdest look with her eyes. beats me lol

:icon_rofl:

Yes, women tend to be very possessive of the wienie...as long as it suits them~...

robertc1024

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
nada
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Me Too

I got one today - never had it before and yes, I too can confirm they hurt like hell. The only thing I've ever had that hurt worse was a horrible migrane.

Went to work ~7:30. At 9:55 I was damn near doubled over in pain. Got to my doctor (thank God my wife was off today) and they gave me a painkiller shot and a prescription for Vicoden and some kind of anti-nausea drug. Then I got to do an MRI - 4.5 mm stone halfway between my left kidney and my bladder. Finally passed it ~4:30. I wonder how much all this is going to set me back?

How long are you sore afterwards?

xkotyx

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
your peehole? lol i was sore for about 2 days but i passed multiple.

i had to go to the urologist for it and they decided to give me a testicular exam lol. it was a woman doctor. catch is, there was another woman in there training to be a doctor. so a woman did the exam while another one set there and watched. it was akward...

crbnunit

Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Should have peed on her. +10 style points if you spit a stone while doing it!

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor

xkotyx

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals