• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

K u guys are gunna love this one

Jcookie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 cylinder (for now)
Transmission
Manual
I do security at an incomplete housing development where there have been alot of broken windows and stuff I was out documenting unsecured areas when I pull into this files to flash my highbeams at a house that is incomplete when I see two guys standing smoking "something" (piff...California) anyway I drive farther in to get a description and when I go to back up I feel my back tires drop into a 1 1/2 ft deep ditch get out to see if I can get out and apparently my phone fell out of the belt case I have for it into the hole I didn't realize this until my supervisor called and I discover my very expensive iPhone underneath my tire well I'm still working and posting this via iPhone so apparently this is one light little b2300 (and one tuff iPhone) all I know is next truck I buy will be 4x4 lol anyway I will post pics of the damage to my phone In the text forum:icon_thumby:

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 80CBDBD15DC160 Expires: January 4th, 2021

gribly

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Honda
Engine Size
K20A3
Transmission
Manual
iPhone4 I take it? They are rugged, my friend left his on the bedside of his '05 F-250 Superduty w/6.0 Powerstroke. Yep, you guessed it, he drove forward, the phone fell off the bed, so he remembers the phone, backs up to his spot - right over the phone, picks it up - not a scratch.

Jcookie

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
4 cylinder (for now)
Transmission
Manual
No its a 3GS actually all that happened to it besides the mud was a bun mark from the spinning tire but the screen still works in that area just a little discolored lol