• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

just venting

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Willys,Ford,Jee
Transmission
Manual
This stinks worse than burnt shock oil.

I have been waiting on this company to send me a part for next to ever now.First they send the wrong part..cause they couldnt figure out what was beign asked for...the part this company makes has pretty simple terms for their parts.(Starting to think how these people are in bussines.Other than thier product is cheap,and not just in price.Compared to other companys that produce the same product.)And that part only took 3 weeks to get.So now Im on "day 10 waiting for the correct part". One single dam part they should have on thier shelf.As they make the part in thier shop.I mean me,just as a junk yard hound smuck can have parts across the dam country in less time.Hell I can have parts even out of the country shipped ground in this amount of time.
And the part thats got me so EEEERRRRRRR is today is halloween.I Wanted to go to the dam dunes/desert and see all the little hookers in their hooker outfits.Smell all the race gas in the air,watch some of the "daddy war bucks" go all out on thier high end machines.....And not to mention that this product has held up my "junk pile" for 2 months now all total.

My thoughts on why my correct part has not showed up is cause the owners of this company is a childish jerk.And is still "pissed" cause I've posted the problem I had with this product,and asked questions on how to fix it on other boards.And that I have given "MY" honset opion on this product.And that is wasnt a big bag of fairy dust and roses.I admit this product is a grat bang for the buck in theroy, but this crap of taking weeks to get a part from them is just stupid!And over all I think its worth it to take the hit in the wallet and get the longer in bussines higer end product out there.

so yeah, this product failed on my acount

Daniel_187

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I hear you, am so pissed off and DHL the shipping company, try to ship a box on there fucking site, Forget it. am so pissed right now, I need a drink

canyoncritter

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Willys,Ford,Jee
Transmission
Manual
haha, yeah DHL can be a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes.Just one thing about DHL if you use a credit/deb card,Even though your DHL account has a zero ballance double check they actually took the money out of the bank on it for every transaction.
I DHL send me to collections twice cause they did not bill me on two items, that were sent in the middle of lots of other that I had sent....I no longer do bussines with them.

---------------------------------------

Anyway I guess TRS is "god". cause not 15 min after my rant, my part showed up.But still not thrilled.....I guess this companys motto is, porosity ahhhh hell, just thread it....

97BlackBetty

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
WOW, even through horrible photos I can still see how poor there work is. Oh well, at least it puts you a few steps closer to getting the rig done, right?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals