• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Just got a new computer...

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
The RAM is 4200 DDR IIRC...

The RAID contoller fits PCI-X8 or PCI-X (not sure exactly)

There are Vid cards for PCI-X16 available but this board doesn't have them or AGP...like many servers it is probably not too video intensive...I had heard of servers where the video was disabled to make messing with it more difficult and thought that was what was going on...but there are no diasable jumpers...

Tried the password override but it still won't boot with a monitor attached...thought it was the cable or monitor so I tried a working monitor with the same outcome...

Only other thing is a jumper for something called NV_drm or similar...tried swapping the jumper on that...no go...

I took a stab at it before Christmas and haven't looked at it since...but I will check again...was going to strip it down and salvage the useable parts...might look into another MOBO for it...the case is nice but I wouldn't want to pay shipping on it either...it must weigh 50 lbs...but it does have a nice 400 watt PS...and plenty of room for drives and fans....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals