• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Jay FX4's Infinity Basslink Setup

triumphrider-1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford F150
Engine Size
3.7L
Transmission
Automatic
I was thinking about removing my driver side jump seat and modifiying that back plastic piece to be part of a custom sub encloser. Trying to get as much space out of that rear ledge.

rngr4x4beast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
looks nice do you have carpet or sumthn else on your floor

erocka1982

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
looks good man. im all for a clean crisp sound since im a guitar player myself, i want to hear the notes, not hear my brain rattle. if you dont mind me askin, how much does a basslink like that cost?

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
looks good man. im all for a clean crisp sound since im a guitar player myself, i want to hear the notes, not hear my brain rattle. if you dont mind me askin, how much does a basslink like that cost?
Thank you! :icon_cheers:

I play some guitar myself, and just recently bought a bass, which sounds outstanding through the sub. Very clean sound.

I got the sub from Crutchfield, and I believe it was $299 and included a free wiring kit. I think it's a great value.

Buying a 10" sub, an external amp, and building a custom box might be a little cheaper, but there's no way that enclosure would be smaller than the all-in-one Basslink unit.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad