• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ive joined the dark side...

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
Havent been logged in in almost a year.. i December i bought a nissan.. lets jus say i really miss my ranger now.. but im stuck with it so im building it so might as well post a pic of ehere im at...

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic

Heres a week after i got it in December i had already put a leveling kit and 31s on her

And here she is now.. but in 2 days sges getting deaver aals and 2.5 inches more lift in the front and rxtended brake lines.. she has cst fabricated 4 inch lift spindles, mcniel fiberglass and shes a 2.5l 4 banger with a 5 speed tranny.. i kno shes foreign but o well im stuck with her and love her

86MUDRCJ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I've always liked the nissans with glass and decent tires. At least you got wheels, it just sucks its foreign lol

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
Yea it sucks shes foreign but shes a pretty good truck (still miss my mazda/ranger mutt tho) but shes already been out to glamis and all over tb sands and hasent gotten stuck yet.. im not even close to being done with her yet either haha

A-Swizzl

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
That's one good looking truck, even if it's not a ranger. I'm diggin that front glass, looks sweet.

86MUDRCJ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yea it sucks shes foreign but shes a pretty good truck (still miss my mazda/ranger mutt tho) but shes already been out to glamis and all over tb sands and hasent gotten stuck yet.. im not even close to being done with her yet either haha
You planning on doing anything else to it besides glass and deavers? Or you still gonna be driving it on the road?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals