• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I've gone over to the darkside...

xkotyx

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
that a good looking 4runner! if i had to make a little trail vehicle, and couldnt use a ford, i wouldnt be the least bit ashamed to rock an older yota!

Ranger Dave (B25)

U.S. Military - Veteran
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'10
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Don't vote Democrat.
I like it. Don't really care for the wheels - but it's not mine. Good looking truck.

Kdawg532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6 God's gift to man
Transmission
Manual
Thanks for all the compliments!! I am feeling less guilty for not buying another Ranger. Yeah when the ol 3vze dies a 3.4 is in the workings for sure!!! They're not that hard of a swap I hear. Yeah the engine runs so smoothly I love it sooo much!! It doesn't have as much power as i'd like.. I can't wait to find some trails to test it out on, I just wish I knew where some were near by that i wouldn't get fined for using. If anyone on here is near frederick MD and knows of some trails that would be awesome!!! Yeah the rims were on it when i got it, they're ok, but not my first choice. I don't have money for new ones and they look better than the stockers. So it evens out i guess... I still have my Ranger, and always will. There is just nothing that can fill the hole that the Ranger fills, I love that truck. I don't think I'd feel right giving it up. Thanks for the compliments though guys!! I hope nothing breaks too soon.

RangerBoy94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
360CDI
Transmission
Automatic
The 3.0 is crap its notorious for being a piece of crap. You should of bought a first gen 4x4. Thats what I was going to get before I got the ranger.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals