• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

It is that time of year again...

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
my wife says nightmare on elm street and her sister doesn't like the children of the corn
I'm 43 years old and I still can't watch Children of the Corn. Creeps me out. But for scaring the crap out of you, Silence of the Lambs, The Shining, Jaws.
Movies that COULD actually happen are way more scary than the slasher flicks or the witch/zombie/monster flicks. When I saw Silence of the Lambs, I was looking around when I left the building. I was 11 when jaws came out so I was in no hurry to go to the beach after that. The slasher flicks (Freddie, Jason, etc) are too funny to be scary.

irishblessing

Children of the corn is pretty freaky something about those red heads creep me out but there are alot of cute redhead girls that im not scared of its wierd lol and jaws of course when i first saw that didnt go swimming for months lol

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
This is going to sound weak but Signs was one that got me the first time I saw it. Wasn't really scary but I was kind of disturbed from it for a little while. Jason and Freddy movies were probably scary when they first came out but watching them now is just like comedy.

Haven't seen too many recent scary or thriller movies but The Exorcism of Emily Rose had some odd bits. Like when the boyfriend wakes up and she's on the floor in a rigid twisted position mouth and eyes wide open like she's screaming. Ya that was messed up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals