• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

iPhoners...

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
It just seems like it doesn't take them long to come out with new stuff. Even if its not that different from the last model. My dads work got him a 4s and I gotta say, the Siri thing is pretty fun. Comes in handy some too.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Hey I am trying to jailbreak mine now but I'm curious what site you got Cyndia on? I have iOS 4.3.4, I just want to get pandora skip unlimited... I've found plenty of other jailbreaks but can't find a Cyndia that works. Should I update my iPhone iOS?

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I got mine used. I'm not complaining. I plan on buying a 4 used when the 5 drops this summer. Apple's previous gen hardware isn't that old of tech so it won't be so bad to have previous gen hardware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Money. Why not sell a product, make a big return, then update it, make it 10x better and sell again?
Also one saying has pretty much stayed true:
Every 18 months, processing speed will double.

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Hey I am trying to jailbreak mine now but I'm curious what site you got Cyndia on? I have iOS 4.3.4, I just want to get pandora skip unlimited... I've found plenty of other jailbreaks but can't find a Cyndia that works. Should I update my iPhone iOS?
Cydia (is that what you are referring to?) should be installed when you jailbreak. If you are looking for the repo I used for the Pandora skip hack it's this: http://cydia.xsellize.com/

Are you still having trouble with the current iOS version? If so, try to upgrade to 5.0.1 thru iTunes and do a untethered jailbreak with redsn0w. I assume you use AT&T with your phone so I won't get into details on how to do a carrier unlock.

Last edited:

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I can almost guarantee you that the prices of the iPhone 5 will not drop lower than $200.
He means the iPhone 4. So when 5 comes and 4 is old news. Like when 3Gs was cheap when 4 came into play.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Cydia (is that what you are referring to?) should be installed when you jailbreak. If you are looking for the repo I used for the Pandora skip hack it's this: http://cydia.xsellize.com/

Haha yes cydia. I magically seen an N in that word... I should probably go to bed... Haha.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Is OwnageTool a good break? I'm gonna go try that one. Trying to jailbreak from my iPhone without having to find my cord for computer. I charge my phone in the truck. Errr... The explorer... Still so mad at my wife for junking my ranger.

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Is OwnageTool a good break? I'm gonna go try that one. Trying to jailbreak from my iPhone without having to find my cord for computer. I charge my phone in the truck. Errr... The explorer... Still so mad at my wife for junking my ranger.
Do you mean pwnage tool? That's a Mac OSX only jailbreak tool. Of course it will only work if you have OSX. Otherwise for Windows, I recommend redsn0w.

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys, I just found a really cool tweak for people who listen to music on headphones a lot. It's called Plugication. The tweak starts playing music when your headphones are plugged in and stops playing music when you unplug them. I just got it and it works great.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I mean the phone stops playing music automatically like that. I do it at the gym all the time. I guess only difference would be playing music right when you plug in your headphones. I know it stops playing when you unplug.

It's weird the link for iPhone 4 4.3.4 says iphone3,1_4.3.4_8k2_Restore.ipsw
Hope it is the iPhone 4 and not 3 one.

Last edited:

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ya sorry meant redsnow, downloading now... I will update my iOS later, for now, I'll have to be tethered. W.e, I never turn this thing off really. Only when I have memory issues.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
yeah! i first started it and Cydia was a blank white square. turned off phone restarted jailbreak app phone turned on and boom there it was. thank you.

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Apple names the firmware files funny. I think the file for mine indicated version 2 or something to that effect. Glad you got your jailbreak working. You are going to have a lot of fun with a jailbroken phone.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I am using chrome HD theme love it, also downloaded 300 extra icon skins. If i want actual apps when open modified, ill have to pay 2.99 for Pro.
Anyone know of a great app to change everything and allow you to choose skins for each icon?
I didnt download the xsellize repo for pandora since i dont mind apps, but i have had occasional take-forever loads between songs. Usually after like 20 or more skips.

mp3deviant721

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l of fury
Transmission
Manual
Are you looking to choose a different icon for each app? I wouldn't even know where to begin with that one.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals