• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

info for 1345 speedo gears

Destroyer000

January 2009 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0. 4.0 Supercharged
Transmission
Manual
ive done some research past few days... iam not coming up with what i need. i just did a 5.0 swap in my 95 ranger. :yahoo: got the borg warner 1345 case behind the 4r70w trans and my speedo is way off.. i need a new drive gear in the transfercase. i cant find the one i need to order or a part number.. its yellow and its 8 tooth i believe the one in it. . my old ranger case one was 7. i have a white one and a red and they both look identical. the driven gear is a 17 and my speedo was spot on with the 35s and 4.88s. now with my new drive train its way off and trans is shifting like crap. any one have a link or a part number to either a 7 or a 6 gear for the borg warner 1345

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals