• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Infamous mazda the $200 mazda build

Infamousmazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda B2300
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
Air ride
Nice mod. I never liked sun roofs myself and they seem to be nothing but problems in the long run.
Thanks. I have had several vehicles with sunroofs and never had an issue..... I guess different luck for different people.

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 80CBDBD15DC160 Expires: January 4th, 2021

sgtsandman

Aircraft Tank Diver
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011 & 2019
Make / Model
Ford XLT & FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC & 2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.5R15 & 265/65R17
My credo
I sniff fuel for a living. Don't judge me!
Thanks. I have had several vehicles with sunroofs and never had an issue..... I guess different luck for different people.
The big thing with them is the frame rusting and/or the water drains plugging up. I’ve seen enough people having issues with them that I want no part of them.

Infamousmazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda B2300
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Drop
Air ride
There it is with the glass installed. I already wired up the switch. Just need to finish the bodywork on the roof and run the drain lines down the pillars. I had to weld a piece of 1" square tubing with a nut inside that hung down about 1 and 1/4" on the inside of the roof on each side to hold the guide rails in the very back. It all works just like factory. Open close and tilt.

Attachments