• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

In need of some advice...

swtjames23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
Well, I chopped the driver side collector off of my y pipe. I couldn't get the bolts out so it seemed like a good decision at the time but now I can't find a replacement. Any ideas? Or even better, does somebody have one layin' around?

It's a '95 4.0 Ranger and to be clear, it does NOT have cats (or "precats") in the y pipe, just the pipe itself.

Thanks

P.S. to the moderators: Maybe you feel that this should be posted in the "Parts Wanted" forum but I thought that in here I might catch somebody who just pulled or is about to pull their stock exhaust.

swtjames23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
bump. Nobody's got a y pipe?

2813josh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford,Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6,4.0
Transmission
Manual
Don't have one...Had to do the same thing not tool ling ago though. Wouldn't think it'd be too hard to find, we found one at the first yard we went to already pulled and ready to go with 02 sensors.

swtjames23

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
bump.. still stumped on this. I can't seem to find a 95 y pipe anywhere. I've found 93-94's online but I hear the cat-flange is different? Any advice is appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals