• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I'm a former '93 Splash owner, I hope I qualify to be here.

shreddedtires

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hello guys! Back when I was 18 years old I drove my brand-new 1993 Ranger Splash off the Ford lot on September 9th, 1993. Performance Red, 2.3L, only option on the sticker was the tachometer which was $55 extra. The sticker price was $12,871. Performance Red was a 1994 color, so technically my truck was a 93 1/2. It rolled off the assembly line on a Friday the 13th; August 13, 1993. The truck had 11.6 miles when I got it. I sold the truck 2 years ago and I miss it dearly. That Ranger was very good to me for a grand total of 188,000 miles. I seriously wish I hadn't sold it. I did a few minor modifications to it like a chrome chain steering wheel and an airbrushed beach scene on the tailgate. Other than a bug deflector, Ventvisors, tinted windows, roll pan, and a bit of a stereo, it was pretty much stock. I hope I can find another one that I can purchase. Hopefully I can supply useful information for current Ranger owners and help them keep their trucks on the road.

Great to be here.

metalmacguyver

Yeah, I built that.
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 7.3
Transmission
Manual
welcome to the forum! you must have loved that truck. i cant remember that many details about mine for sure. you definately qualify to be here.

shorangerbird

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
-welcome...

LowNslow95

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals