• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I was scammed

CorbinsRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FX4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31x10.5x15
My credo
Saskatchewan...hard to spell...easy to draw
I haven’t ever bought a kinetic tope so I don’t know prices. But Matt’s Off Road Recovery sells the ropes they use on their show. I know they’re made in the US, in Idaho I think.
We got a call.....

franklin2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Bronco II
Transmission
Manual
I haven’t ever bought a kinetic tope so I don’t know prices. But Matt’s Off Road Recovery sells the ropes they use on their show. I know they’re made in the US, in Idaho I think.
They are yankum ropes.

Josh B

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
If you go to a site that you are unfamiliar with, before you get too involved check closely, does page 2,3,4 and 5 really exist, take notice of spelling, look for ways to test if they are genuine by checking links etc.

You can almost always root out the crooks by doing some amount of investigation into the construction of their pages

ekrampitzjr

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
If you go to a site that you are unfamiliar with, before you get too involved check closely, does page 2,3,4 and 5 really exist, take notice of spelling, look for ways to test if they are genuine by checking links etc.

You can almost always root out the crooks by doing some amount of investigation into the construction of their pages
Not only spelling, but also look closely for poor English. A professional site from a legitimate business (or genuine e-mail, etc.) should have proper grammar and usage. If it looks as though whoever wrote it is not a native English speaker, that's a big red flag.

CorbinsRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FX4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31x10.5x15
My credo
Not only spelling, but also look closely for poor English. A professional site from a legitimate business (or genuine e-mail, etc.) should have proper grammar and usage. If it looks as though whoever wrote it is not a native English speaker, that's a big red flag.
Check it out....https://www.theroperetail.com/

CorbinsRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FX4
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31x10.5x15
My credo
Now scroll down to bottom of page and click on the "About Us" link
That is what the nice young lady at SGT KNOTS from North Carolina said...lol. Anyway, I will get my $ back but I have to wait 30 days to not show up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals