• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I was hoping

professor229

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Finished the Ranger enough for a test drive... a few issues.... nothing serious... so I got out my trailer light tester deal.... and plugged it in the four way flat harness and tried the lights.... and I got nothing.... so I took the tester to my Chevy.... and plugged it in and it worked fine so I know the tester is right but the four flat on my Ranger does not work... I did not have the time to work on this anymore so I started investigating on line and found out that MOST of these four flat wiring harnesses were factory installed.... is that correct?

So tomorrow I will check out to see if there is a fuse for this... and maybe get lucky with a blown fuse.... otherwise, I need to know what to check for next and suspect it will be to use a continuity tester on it and trace it back as far as I need to.... any other idea? Thanks....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals