• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I like the new look

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
I notice a few new faces, havent been online in a while. Work, Wife, and Kid have been keeping me more than busy...

I did get new 31" tires for my Ranger tho. it looks and rides great :)

AJ

swynx

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
im sure its because of social media, but not as many people visit the forums these days. they just ask the same stupid questions on facebook over and over. but there are a few new promising members that seem to have a decent grasp of how things work. and then there are the people that have been here forever and will probably never quit posting... you know who you are! i try to chime in every day, but theres not as many topics as there once was, and i do not know everything.

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
and then there are the people that have been here forever and will probably never quit posting... you know who you are!
Or those that have been here forever and never really posted much to begin with.

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
I notice a few new faces, havent been online in a while. Work, Wife, and Kid have been keeping me more than busy...

I did get new 31" tires for my Ranger tho. it looks and rides great :)

AJ
Whoa, that's not much of a mod, sir. I modded my 1990 Ranger to the point that it's now a 1995 Taurus. I changed EVERYTHING.

I really wanted to reply just so I could tell you that your signature has some pretty funny quotes, but my quote didn't take in your signature.

97RangerXLT

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2"
Tire Size
31"
LOL... my mod is even less than you describe... I replaced the almost 10 year old existing 31" tires with those new BFG KO2s :)

somewhere on this site I saw that someone had converted a taurus and two B2's into an RV. Now that is tallent.

As for the sigs, I have collected those over the years that I have been here. as a new one pops up that is better than what I already have, I replace it. No one has beat the Law enforcement and physics one yet lol

AJ

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
LOL... my mod is even less than you describe... I replaced the almost 10 year old existing 31" tires with those new BFG KO2s :)

somewhere on this site I saw that someone had converted a taurus and two B2's into an RV. Now that is tallent.

As for the sigs, I have collected those over the years that I have been here. as a new one pops up that is better than what I already have, I replace it. No one has beat the Law enforcement and physics one yet lol

AJ
That's a mod I'd love to read about (and see pictures of). No, not yours, the Taurus and BIIs into an RV. That beats mine, for sure.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find a quote funnier than any of the three you have. Mind, my sense of humour is so warped it's round, but I find all three of those nearly side splittingly funny.

1990RangerinSK

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD

AJ
I'm stealing that idea (but I'm probably not the first). So far, though, mine come from other forums that I've belonged to over the years.

ExploreNW

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
Tire Size
235/75/15
Welcome back, and congrats on the wheels!
- one of those newbs with some trucks and too much (or too little) time
**** Facebook, too many keyboard warriors and way too much political BS-shoveling for me. I just want to turn a wrench! That's why I'm here :icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals