• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

i just love this vid, just love it

Born24wheel

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Sweet video. Hmm, maybe the hummer thing is a bit exaggerated? The bronco does have a shorter wheelbase though which is easier. And a lot of those Hummers seemed like drivers who don't know what their doing (especially when their wheeling an overpriced suv), and even the 4door wagon had garbage for tires. Either way, I'll still stick with my fords, or maybe build a bronco like the one in the video.

gettle03FX4LevelII

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger FX4 Leve
Transmission
Manual
Cool VID the one hummer looked like it only had street tires the other looked like it had some Samper LTB's the put it at a definite disadvantage needs more footage of the bronco. I was clicking around on youtube this video pretty impressive i thought. Looked to possibly have a lock in the front but only looked to have a LS in the rear. Its a ranger not a bronco what do you guys think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUYHH5nIRYU&feature=related

Last edited:

stegomon

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987/1990
Make / Model
fords and only
Transmission
Manual
well i have to say that the hummer did quite goood i think...didnt really see much bronco action

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals