• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I have a 1994 i want to bag.

bluovaldude

Reaction score
I understand the being different deal and thats cool, how else are you suppose to make your truck different from the guy down the street.

What are your plans with the bed ? Do you plan on going with a notch cover or just leave everything exposed ?

Also how big a wheel and tire combo will you be running ? That will definately determine what you will need to do under the hood to make everything work properly.

Zipity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I understand the being different deal and thats cool, how else are you suppose to make your truck different from the guy down the street.

What are your plans with the bed ? Do you plan on going with a notch cover or just leave everything exposed ?

Also how big a wheel and tire combo will you be running ? That will definately determine what you will need to do under the hood to make everything work properly.
I think i am going with 17 in and low profile tires. i want to leave it open and weild some different type of brackets and what not inside it. maybe put the tanks under the bed and the compressor (s) on an angled wall that cover the fuel cell. I think i am going to smooth out the rear this summer. i have two tailgates i think i am going to peice together to smooth it out.

also do you know of any good active mini truck forums. i love this one though.. just looking for one with more answers then me asking the questions.

Last edited:

bluovaldude

Reaction score
Well this is what I through together, *All Air Kits Include: Relay and Harness

Choose your Compressor
Air Zenith 200 PSI Compressor

Choose your 2nd Compressor (Optional)
Air Zenith 200 PSI Compressor 2

4 Fill Valves
SMC 3/8" Fill Valve

4 Dump Valves
SMC 3/8" Dump Valve

Switchbox

Air Tank
5 Gallon 4 Port Air Tank

2nd Air Tank (Optional)
5 Gallon 4 Port Air Tank

Front Airbags

Rear Airbags

Gauges For Bags (Includes 2 dual needles)

Gauge for Tank (Includes 1 single needle)

Air Line for Valves (50ft)
50ft of 1/2" DOT Reinforced Air Line

Air Line for Gauges (50ft)
50ft of 1/8" DOT Reinforced Air Line

Water Trap (Optional)
SMC Water Trap 3/8"

Pressure Switch
Viair Pressure Switch 110/145 PSI Viair Pressure Switch and Relay

however I did just put a switchbox, gauges and air bags as what came up because There is not one in particular that I would highly recomend.

I will be updating this when I find you some more things.

Also if you are looking for answers and even ask some more questions check out rangerpowersports.com.

Four link: http://suicidedoors.com/SuperLift,SuperPivot4-LinkKit.php

Bag bracket kit: http://suicidedoors.com/Pre1997FordRangerBagBracketKit.php

And here is the round notch : http://suicidedoors.com/Round8StepNotchKit.php

I would give them a call and see what they can do about throwing a kit together with the stuff you want. I know that bag bracket kit comes with a few things you do not need, like rear bag brackets, because you get them with the four link.

So you cave a dollars on that and they should be able swap in the round notch for the regular notch the kit comes with.

And talk with them about price if you do go through them, or even if you do not talk with the guys and they will definately work with you.

And one last thing I some things like tanks and compressors and what nots, I would check around other places, ebay, and what not, it will help save you some money as well.

Last edited:

Zipity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ty for all the advise and help.. I am hoping to be able to purchase my kit soon.

Zipity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Naw i can check ebay and what not out.. i just needed a base line of items I would need. I was unsure on the size tank or compressors and the other odds and ends. but i have a few places i can check out on ebay and ubid and I have a few places here in town. I just wanted to have atleast a working list i can use. to get mee the right items.

Zipity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
If i planned to do the rear with circle pipe. what size piping should i use and is i possible to do the full rear in circle pipe. i am going to copy the frame then remove the outside from it. Still decideing a plan.. and going to sketch it out.

bluovaldude

Reaction score
Well with circle tubing I would recomend nothing smaller than 3in diameter and at least 3/16 think.

I know when I rebuild my fram I will be using 2x3, 3/16 thick.

But that round tubing will probably get expensive, check around and do some price shoping first.

alittlelow

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Here is my 94 ford ranger. I modified the suicide doors brackets a little for the front. My front shock mounts use the anti sway bar mount. The height of my brackets are set up to lay a 20 with 235 rubber. On with the pics, hope it helps.

alittlelow

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Here is the engine compartment cut and tubbed for 20's with shaved firewall, and a pic of the 8 inch step notch.

Zipity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
ty for all the help.. I have a better idea on how to mount the brakets and where. Hopefully i can get my kit soon

alittlelow

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
The notches for the tie rods are huge cause i measured for 20's, but i would prepare yours for something bigger than 18's cause this is the second time i did mine. Which is not the easiest thing to do.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals