• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I give up on this....

reno

Reaction score
With all the questions I asked here, and all the checking around the net I have done, I have come to the conclusion that this method is just as Makg and AllanD have posted......snakeoil. Why are there so many reports of people stating they are working? Well if you try and sell this to make money you can't be 100% honest, now can you? and the others that are not selling? High hopes, making a little profit from some that are selling, sub-consciously changing driving habits, there are numerous reports out there, but you never hear the negative ones. I never knock anything until either A) I try it and see for myself or B) Enough of the same reports come out from the "small" people that got burned.

I was given 2 different schematics for these systems, and I must say, it looks like my pail with water, and a battery charger setup to remove rust from parts. And nothing more. I have left this setup running thru the night in my workshop, went out to the shop the next day, lit a cigarette, and not so much as a flash. Never thought of it then.

So you see Makg, I was not arguing to defend, but arguing for information I would guess. I just don't knock things @ first. This new Technology with all the car dealers (Hydrogen) I am not so sure of, but still looking into how they work, and if any downfalls and positive things about them. Ford has good reports on their cars, as does Honda, but Ford's reports seem better. Better an electric motor at each wheel,no transmission,no engine and no gasoline. I would believe that the manufacturers have agreed to one type special nozzle to fill the water tank so we can't simply pull our water hose to it to fill. The government controls this as well and we will be a slave to the car again. If the Government had a way to corner the market on marijuana, it would be legal, face it. I feel the days of fossil fuel in America at least, will be numbered, but will take several years to do. These are just opinions\thoughts of mine and I am sure there are those of you who will say :icon_rofl: Reno you are :stirthepot:, but I am not. HHO is over for me, I give up,I did kind of have some hope for it. Just glad I have $0.00 involved in it, but between my 2 friends, a total of $167.50 lost.

AllanD

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987... sorta
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
'93 4.0
Transmission
Manual
You may have been asking questions to elicit information but there is one rub with your using the socratic method... it tends to ROYALLY PISS OFF the people you are asking the questions of.

while you now claim to have been looking for information yoyu were arguementative at every turn.

Basically you were Insisting on "proofs" when to people with more knowledge and experience there was no need to go that far, the entire premise frankly made
me laugh when I first heard it.

bear in mind that older people tend to be cranky and if you push hard enough
for a proof of gravity, and of us would be happy to demonstrate gravity to you by pitching you off the nearest cliff to see for yourself

Though of course you could demonstrate that the Douglas Adams
method of human flight mentioned previously really does work
(throw yourself at the ground and miss, while studiously NOT thinking
about your NOT being able to fly)

Coupled with the all too common belief that power taken from the alternator is "Free"

AD

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
100 years ago this post was equally true. and factual.

fossil fuel powered cars will come to an end.

but allan will be long dead and i too old to fight it.;missingteeth;

reno

Reaction score
You may have been asking questions to elicit information but there is one rub with your using the socratic method... it tends to ROYALLY PISS OFF the people you are asking the questions of.

while you now claim to have been looking for information yoyu were arguementative at every turn.

Basically you were Insisting on "proofs" when to people with more knowledge and experience there was no need to go that far, the entire premise frankly made
me laugh when I first heard it.

bear in mind that older people tend to be cranky and if you push hard enough
for a proof of gravity, and of us would be happy to demonstrate gravity to you by pitching you off the nearest cliff to see for yourself

Though of course you could demonstrate that the Douglas Adams
method of human flight mentioned previously really does work
(throw yourself at the ground and miss, while studiously NOT thinking
about your NOT being able to fly)

Coupled with the all too common belief that power taken from the alternator is "Free"

AD
Well yes, AllanD, I, like many other people in the world will get argumentive when one or two answer questions sarcastically, and in ways call the one(s) stupid for asking. Then say we have no clues to what we are talking about and have not latched on to the promising Alternatives, and when asked what those are they are said by the very same person that they are no good either, but it is us that are stupid. Instead of making the members here fear to ask a question based on being ridiculed because we are not Google search engine Guru geniuses, answer the question as best as possible, and if you can't, then don't.

Why must the respected ones here beat us down? If your intellect is that far greater than us, then lead by example. Never thought I would see the day I would be bullied by a geek. :icon_twisted:

BrianS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Just goto google.com and run a search for "Alternator Electrolysis" and download the video and watch.....that simple. Anyone wanting to do this should watch the video first and save themselves the trouble.

:nopityA:This should be a dead topic

Bent Bolt

Ford Technician
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Supercharged 4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Reno, all this internet "free" power scams can be proved junk by simple high school physics. THAT is why these guys jump on you or anyone else that asks these questions.

Nothing is free.

Energy cannot be created. Only changed. When it is changed, it's usually at a loss.

For example, crude oil comes from millions of years worth of organic life ( mostly vegetation ) being compressed and heated underground for millions of years. That energy came from the earth itself . Humans pump it out of the ground - takes energy to do that - and refine it. ( more energy ) Gets to your fuel tank and is burned and is converted to mechanical movement ( releases wasted heat and bad stuff in the air ) to move you down the road.

Thats the jist of it. You can't get free energy from water, it takes energy from the engine to break down the water into hydrogen and oxygen- at a loss.

I'm sure someone here ( MAKG ?? )can give you a more scientific explanation if you want.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals