• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I bet you anything you don't have one of these!

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
But I do...

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
lucky. where you find this stuff

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
Anywhere, really. Got this one off ebay. Everything in this baby is mint.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think you have a problem! That an M-1 clip belt on top of that box? Works great for holding shotgun shells. You up here deer hunting this week? Kind of crappy weather. Still got them carbine mags if you would want/need them.
Dave

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
now i understand why my dad doesnt like me looking on ebay........i'd be broke in a day

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
I think you have a problem! That an M-1 clip belt on top of that box? Works great for holding shotgun shells. You up here deer hunting this week? Kind of crappy weather. Still got them carbine mags if you would want/need them.
Dave
Yup, I sure do.

Yes that is a garand/springfield ammo belt. It's also original, as you could probably tell by it's dingy look. It's insane what they are running for right now.

Yes, got the weekend up here for deer season, and didn't get one yet. Heard some, but they didn't come out before dark. Hopefully tomorow goes better. And what is this crap about it being a buck only hunt for most of the state?

I always want carbine mags...as well as just about any other military item.:icon_thumby:

Daniel_187

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I got some land mines in my back yard, but these are the brown smelly kind LOL good find

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
look good ,good find man !!!!! When i was younger and working with my dad at the gun shop this woman came in and said she wanted to sell us this gun in this tools box ... Well when she opened the tool box it was a german mp-40 machine gun in absolutely like brand new condition and we told her to get out of here because it illegal to have and she left and never came back!!

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Duster, what are them ammo belts going for anyway? I just use mine to store 12 ga shells in, works good. Anyway, that "device" you first showed, would it work on finding something like these?

I've got some odd ball stuff also. How about a foot of linked ammo for the old M1919-A1? Bet that hard to find any more. Had a really nice rocket from a 3.5" Rocket Launcher but lost it when I moved.
Dave

74duster318

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 and 302
Transmission
Manual
I believe it picks up on anything metallic. Basically an oversized metal detector.

My garand belt I bought for 20 bucks, but most run over 50 for beat up crappy ones, and well over 100 bucks for nice ones with all markings like "U.S." or "U.S.M.C" and manufacturers name and date on back. The import repro's are about 35 a piece, and aren't bad. Original is my game though. Post a pic if you'd like.

You'd be suprised what you can find when looking in the right places. I know a guy who found a full WW2 .50 cal ammo can for 10 bucks at a garage sale. All original linked and dated 1942 .50 cal, 105 rounds. That was a couple years ago, now the can is worth over 20 bucks being original WW2, and each round is at least 4 bucks. Talk about a deal.

U.S. WW2 things aren't really rare, they're just extremely popular and collectible, thus making it rare to find good deals.

MrE_Powers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i have a ww2 helmet with liner, a ww1 helmet with liner, paratrooper leggings, field phone, a bunch of ammo cans, an officers trunk, a bunch of ww2 airborne patches, can-tine with cup, trenching tool all passed down from my grandpa.

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I love army surplus stuff. I want to get a medical field chest to keep in the truck and stock with emergency supplies but im not sure it will fit. Ive looked at some ammo cans at the local army surplus but they are really beat up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals