• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I am Keanen

AK_Keanen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I live in juneau I grew up with ranger based vehicles, First two was a mazda b2600i, and a 94 explorer, secound went to a windstar, and then a 4runner, then my dad got a B4000, My mom traded the windstar and sold the 4runner to get a 02 explore back in 04(still got it), A black 99 ranger 3.0 5speed got after the 94 b4000 we sold, about 2011 then I rolled it this febuary. My first truck was a 99 ranger had 101k on it 5 speed 3.0 lsd, well the owner F*** me over and a week and a half blew. Since then we swap the black ranger, engine in to mine which has a nice body but it's my dad's now. I have went from the ranger to a 97 ram 1500 5.9v8 only sold because gas was to much, I had it straight pipe I loved it, then went to a little 98 forester, and now My 94 b3000 has 113k 5speed single cab dana 35 up front. I have lived in alaska my whole life, Yakutat, Palmer, Homer, Now hippie town Juneau. my truck pretty much stock, I plan 31x10.50x15 and a 2in lift for now, I have hid on the way

I am an admin Ford Ranger Based Trucks, one of the first three, with Daniel, And Brent There are many other admins since Combine with Ford ranger Crazy, And are classified page Ford ranger classifieds.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals