• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

How rare is my 2002 Tremor?

Blitz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Tremor
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
I have a 2002 Ranger Tremor with 96,500 miles on it and was wondering if this is appealing to Ranger enthusiasts or just another Ranger? I have stuck a crap ton of money in this truck because I like it and they don't build them anymore (this size) Let me know what you think.

Attachments

Roert42

RBV's on Boost
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger XLT
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Nothing too special about the tremor, just audio stuff. Something 20 years old normally has worn out/ broke radio anyway.

However, it looks like it's in great shape for it's age. Love the color. Could nice features, power dome hood, step side bed, I like the wheels too.

I wouldn't say it's any more special then any other ranger in the same range.

gw33gp

U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Ham Radio Operator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
33"
Have you replaced the instrument cluster? I thought all 2002 Rangers had the black cluster. The new Tremor Rangers are extremely popular because they are the best off-road Ranger Ford ever built. That is about to change when the Raptor Ranger comes out.

The older Tremors are fairly rare but probably not any more desirable than any other Ranger of that year. The condition of a Ranger of that year is most likely what makes it desirable or not. I have over 281K miles on mine, and it is very desirable to me. I get people talk about wanting it until they see the mileage.

Blitz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Tremor
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
This is the original gauge cluster. From my research the Tremor was an option in 2002 and consisted of the white face gauge cluster, 480 watt stereo system and the rims. My truck has the Vulcan 3.0 engine and 4:10 limited slip rear-end and power windows and locks. When I look around at these old Rangers with under 100k on them they are asking crazy prices especially the 4x4 or Edges. I would sell this in a minute for the prices they are asking.

Josh B

Supporting Member
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Mine had 233K when I bought it, now it's like 361ish. Car lots had a couple similar at the same price but tailpipe looked like a burned out oil well

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals