• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hmmmmm

Evil Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
99 & 2000
Engine Size
4.2 & 4.6
Transmission
Automatic
I don't stop by much anymore.... Guess I missed something.

Dave R

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Kaiser
Transmission
Manual
Nothing but the ebb and flow of tidal fortunes.

How's life in FL?

Evil Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
99 & 2000
Engine Size
4.2 & 4.6
Transmission
Automatic
Too hot this summer to really get anything done out in the garage....
Things are finally starting to cool off a bit and I can get outside. Today it won't even hit 90 Degrees!!!

J's Preggers so my fundage for 2 expensive projects turned into "just get one of these things done."

How's things in the WNY? I have not been back in a year or so...

Mom and Dad are turning into Snow-birds so we see them enough down here and most everyone I knew from there left...

Evil Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
99 & 2000
Engine Size
4.2 & 4.6
Transmission
Automatic
Before the little surprise I actually had plans for another 2.3T Project. Street Legal Sand Rail with a 2.3T. You can get almost anything registered for the road down here and I thought that would be fun... light-weight and liberally overpowered but alas that project is now crib's and carriages... oh well Someday.

anupaum

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Before the little surprise I actually had plans for another 2.3T Project. Street Legal Sand Rail with a 2.3T. You can get almost anything registered for the road down here and I thought that would be fun... light-weight and liberally overpowered but alas that project is now crib's and carriages... oh well Someday.
Having a family is a wonderful thing! While you will have to delay your turbo projects, eventually you'll have more people to share them with. I've had a blast tuning my truck with my sons, and they in turn have learned a lot about fuel injection.

The cribs and carriages thing will pass quickly. You might not feel like you've had a decent night's sleep for a couple of years, but you'll look back on those days when your child is asking you for the truck keys and wonder how all that time passed by . . .

Dave R

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Kaiser
Transmission
Manual
Glad to hear things are going well, congrats to you and J. :icon_cheers:

Things are things up here. There seems to be just too many everyday mundane projects, to allow me to get much done on the more interesting projects. That and the terminal cancer that seems to take all things automotive around here really sucks. Finish building a fun daily driver and a few short years later it's a goner. Takes a lot of the fun out of it.

ILLEGALCONCEPTS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 Modified
Transmission
Manual
wow, kids. Congrats.

Something I've learned is that no matter how much planning you do, something will happen to change them for you. Kids are cool, my wife and I have discussed having them. I want to get a few things done first, my truck being one of them, and if it happens, it happens.

Dave, you just gotta get two rides. One for fun and one to rust away. Or be like me and always take the wifes car when possible.

James

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals