• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hi there

93bushtruck

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hi, Im David from BC Canada. I just picked up my 1993 Ranger XLT for $200. Single cab, 4x4, auto 4.0 OHV. It has 403,000 km's on it and it still starts and drives no problem. I am apprenticing as a heavy duty mechanic. I am 16 years old, but this is my 2nd vehicle. I also have a 1972 Ford Cortina. Low miles, about 7700 mi, 2.0 SOHC 4 speed. These are very rare english Fords, This bodystyle only being sold in Canada, and only for 3 years, there are less than 17 known to be left in North America. Ive been slowly restoring it for a couple years and it didnt look like it would be done before I got my license, so I picked up the ranger.

I plan on doing a mild body lift, like 2 or 3 inches, with either 31 or 33 inch tires. Im going to add clear corners, a manual transfer case, fix the minor front end damage, and see what I can do about the grille. The guy I bought it from rear ended someone right before I picked it up.

Sorry for the read, now heres some pics for your troubles:

My Cortina, Halfway through the bodywork stage

Cheers!:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals