• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hi im new here

slammed94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
i justed wanted to say hi to everyone, im new here and from what i've seen so far is that this is a laid back kinda place and i like it. i am a very easy going guy from burlington WI. i drive a 1994 ranger xlt supercab 2wd i am into more of the minitruck scene with beefy engines but i can appreciate a nice mudin' truck or sport truck, i bought my truck from my grandfather who owned it all its life and it was babied , it was bone stock when i bought it but i changed that before i hit the road with it. i lowered it with a djm lowering kit, threw on some 18" chrome rims, billit grill, new headlights corner lights and tail lights, put new carpet in, put in glow gauges, underbody neons,tinted the windows and threw in a nice sound system (2 15" memphis mojo's in a 7.5 cu box, memphis amp's, 2 batts, 0/1 wiring, 2 memphis comp. sets, and a kenwood touch screen deck w/ an external dvd player) i am looking to bag it and do a 302 conversion, but that will have to wait for a little longer.
here are some before and after pics, i hope you like it
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh44/notloudenuff/Picture035.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh44/notloudenuff/Picture034.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh44/notloudenuff/Picture179.jpg
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh44/notloudenuff/Picture178.jpg

slammed94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
what? no one likes minitrucks?

slammed94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
wow! you guys really know how to greet somebody.. lol

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
not a bad ride man, looks good,

Ranger2.3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
hey man im new here too. ive got a 93 splash with a 2.3 its got cold air, shorty header, and no muffler right now. im working on saving up enough to put a 4.6 mustang engine in it and then drop it. how much did you put into your truck to get it dropped

slammed94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
i bought the kit for dirt cheap off ebay, i think it was around 200 for the flip kit, 2" drop springs and the 3" i beams i installed it myself, it was a pain in the a$$,

Ranger2.3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
damn thats not bad at all. i was expecting to pay up to 1000 to do all that. im getting a 9in in the rear before i drop my truck though i want to do a 4 link as well but im not sure if thats going to happen yet or not.

slammed94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
damn thats not bad at all. i was expecting to pay up to 1000 to do all that. im getting a 9in in the rear before i drop my truck though i want to do a 4 link as well but im not sure if thats going to happen yet or not.
do the rear drop when you put the new rear end in, you need the axle off to put the flip kit on anyways it would kill 2 birds with 1 stone. as for the front u might want to decide on what size rims and tires your going to go w/ before u get the springs and i beams, i have 18" rims w/ 40 series tires and it rubs the fender well on occasion (if i hit a big bump)

Ranger2.3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
yeah that is true it would thanks for the tip. as for rims and tires im looking for a set of 17in cobra rims with 40 series tires. im looking to drop it but not as much as yours. my plan when im done with it is to be able to take it down the track

Chic N Stew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9ltr
Transmission
Manual
Hey, hows it going, i love the minitrucks, don't know if mine is considered that, but mine looks damn good i think

Welcome to TRS!

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Welcome,
Think you all caught us sleepiing. Nice truck, nice plans. How's the snow down there today? I'm up here in St. Point and not a flake. Since you just joined, probably haven't seen that a bunch of us from IL/WI are planing a meeting this May over in Middleton. Couple of really nice looking dropped trucks and 4x4 thrown in also. Check the poster out and join if you can!
Dave

slammed94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome,
Think you all caught us sleepiing. Nice truck, nice plans. How's the snow down there today? I'm up here in St. Point and not a flake. Since you just joined, probably haven't seen that a bunch of us from IL/WI are planing a meeting this May over in Middleton. Couple of really nice looking dropped trucks and 4x4 thrown in also. Check the poster out and join if you can!
Dave

it stopped snowing at about 6, but we got enough to keep me in all day i live on the racine/walworth boarder i would say we got around 9 or 10 inches.
i saw the poster the other night, i am still thinking about going or not though, i would love to go but i am not sure if i can make it yet or not. i guess only time will tell

Zipity

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I am way into mini trucks.. check my ride out. It is in my sigy.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals