• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

HHO, and the internal engine breakdown

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Good read

reno

Reaction score
Thank you, I understood this clearly, but the way it was being explained here seemed to be an attack on inteligence. But now it is all clear. I seen this commercial on Discovery Channel (I watch that channel a lot) and went to the site, I put stuff in like electric motors, combustion engine, electric toothbrush, then I thought for a moment.....Alternative energy, they have a article there about all kinds of energy sources. They don't knock the HHO, just report the findings, and put videos of those who are experimenting with it.

Here is a video that this guy claims to be running no gasoline, only HHO. Thing is he starts it with gasoline, then switches to the front tank which is supposedly empty and shows the engine to be still running. I wonder if he cut the wire to the front fuel gauge to make it appear to be running. Just don't see the engine revving and the demand of HHO being able to handle the load. Here is the video...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2238805429946487167

I don't know, I was hoping HHO would work, but it is starting to look grim.

MAKG

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Look under the carpet....

The suggestion that hydrogen can be made cheaply by a "team from Purdue University" has a fatal flaw. It CONSUMES ALUMINUM by oxidizing it. The aluminum oxide has to be "recycled" into aluminum. Which will take more energy -- and cost more -- than the gasoline you would have used. This is not the free energy they suggest it might be.

reno

Reaction score
Yes Makg, and they are reporting that HHO corrodes the engine as well, wonder how long it will takes before the engine internal parts to break down from corrosion. Aluminum intake, Aluminum Heads, Pistons and a Aluminum Block. HHO is reported to also corrode other metals, so, Valves, spark plugs, Exhaust pipes and CAT.

I know you tried to pound this in my head earlier Makg, sorry for be bull headed.

hiwy101

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0L Hungry for Gas
Transmission
Manual
Hydrogen wont work in an Internal combustion engine reliably at this point. This is why if you want gas milage, you need to get a daily driver that doesn't get 15MPG. Hydrogen currently won't work for what people want. Bite the bullet and buy the 4 cylinder. Or find an old Geo Metro and drive that around it gets 50 MPG!!! that makes more sense. The days of trucks and SUVs being daily drivers is over. Drive them for fun. Not to commute! I dont like it any more than any of you guys. But High gas prices wont go away anytime soon. Its sad but its reality!

James Denton

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Still going to try it ----GOT
TO SEE FOR MYSELF--------HARD HEADED
------HHO coming on Ford van Soon

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals