• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hey Yall :D

rawrrediffer86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Hey im new to this forum, just trying to see what i can do to my ranger! :D I wanna make it big. im sick of people telling me my ranger isnt a real truck & its for prissy girls. im gonna show them i aint no priss. i just picked up a skyjacker 6in lift for it at the bone yard for 90 bucks! :) so any ideas will help greatfully! :D sooo shoot..:)

Last edited:

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Welcome! Glad yoou found us, great section down below on just what you want to do. Quite a few from Ill Anoys. Saw a post below that you had an interesting job.
Dave

1986fordranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1986/1999
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3l/4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
welcome to TRS

rawrrediffer86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
thank you all :D & yes i do have an interesting job i work at the junk yard :D

rawrrediffer86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome! Glad yoou found us, great section down below on just what you want to do. Quite a few from Ill Anoys. Saw a post below that you had an interesting job.
Dave
yes sir. i work the counter at the junkyard. :D its fun & awesome sad the things people junk tho we had a guy coming in to junk his RESTORED 80s Ranger. i almost died not a speck of rust at all! :/

SeanWilson

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
rawrrediffer86 damn thats a lucky job for a gunna be wheeler! :headbang:

if i was you, id find a 1988-98 chevy 1500 in your junk yard, take the rear leaf springs and do the 63” chevy swap, its on the site here. that way you can ditch the shitty double stacked blocks and gain some crazy flex to match your new 6” lift!
and if your anywhere near the Ft. Madison-Muscitine, IA area let me know! i needs a new parts gal lol :icon_thumby:

rawrrediffer86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
rawrrediffer86 damn thats a lucky job for a gunna be wheeler! :headbang:

if i was you, id find a 1988-98 chevy 1500 in your junk yard, take the rear leaf springs and do the 63” chevy swap, its on the site here. that way you can ditch the shitty double stacked blocks and gain some crazy flex to match your new 6” lift!
and if your anywhere near the Ft. Madison-Muscitine, IA area let me know! i needs a new parts gal lol :icon_thumby:
Im out in rockford il. & chevy stuff really would have never thought most people say use jeep stuff but im a jeep hater hah & yes sir I love thi job been here over two years now! :)

rawrrediffer86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
& no worries all. im gonna post pics of the assembly of the 6 in lift. :) gonna re gear it all too so i can get some 35s under with some power to spin them.

A8Sniper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
Can't wait for the pics. I have 35s under mine and it still needs to be regeared. It will definitely need it. I want to go with 4.88s.

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
Hey im new to this forum, just trying to see what i can do to my ranger! :D I wanna make it big. im sick of people telling me my ranger isnt a real truck & its for prissy girls. im gonna show them i aint no priss. i just picked up a skyjacker 6in lift for it at the bone yard for 90 bucks! :) so any ideas will help greatfully! :D sooo shoot..:)
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....le 'em talk! Do what YOU want to make YOUR Ranger look & handle the way YOU want it.

Which sub-forum will you be posting build-pics in?

Great job that YOU have too....by the way !

rawrrediffer86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....le 'em talk! Do what YOU want to make YOUR Ranger look & handle the way YOU want it.

Which sub-forum will you be posting build-pics in?

Great job that YOU have too....by the way !
Ya but id rather prove them wrong i deffinitly not a priss. i build demo derby cars for god shakes haha. "& not quite sure. which forum would you recommend? :D

rawrrediffer86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Can't wait for the pics. I have 35s under mine and it still needs to be regeared. It will definitely need it. I want to go with 4.88s.
i was thinking 4.88s wasnt too sure yet. still a project. gonna take a weekend & do it. ill definitley have to get some pics up. also gonna pick up a new front clip for it. 01+ i like the honeycomb grill. couldt beat the deal for the ranger tho. $800 rust free. :) had a cracked head so picked up a new motor with 60K on it for $250 BAM ready to go from there. :)

Weldone27

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0x2 dead / 5.0 awaiting
Transmission
Automatic
I might have to make a trip to Rockford for some parts! I'm looking for the 1500 63" leaf spring swap also. Keep us posted on the build :icon_cheers:

A8Sniper

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
$800 and rust free?? Man that was a steal!!! I paid $1300 for mine and thought it was a good deal and I had to completely gut the interior. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever had the displeasure of sitting in and the cab corners are rusted through into the extended cab. I am getting ready to order the 4.88s. I want the extra low end grunt for pulling a trailer and possible larger tires in the future. Good luck on the build!

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Rockford? I was just down there for a super bowl party. started out in the morning at the Swithoid Club for Herring breakfest and bloody marys. Been down there 8 times in six months. Used to live right next to the Flying "J" (?) before it was built. Bought several things from Loves Park Auto and Abe's. You take orders? I sure can make up a wish list.
Dave

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals