• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

HEY everyone

Ranger5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys, been a while since i've been on hear so thought I would say hi and give an update on things. I managed to kill my AOD in the dead of winter, rather then fix it in my out door shop I bought a new "to me" truck. Shes a '03 ZR2 with less then 70k on the clock, decent truck with no rust. and the main thing, it shifts gears and goes both directions lol. It was a kick in the pants havingt blow money on a new ride, and even worse its a chevy haha.On the upside tho, I can now dedcate my truck to the trail, somthing shes been beging for ever since I did the V8 swap. Thanks to this site I was able to do all the work myself and learn how to cheeply mod her up with home brew idea's. A 4spd trans swap is in the works, I posted some questions regarding it on the trans sextion, hope ya'll take some time to read it and give your two cents. I will try to post some pics of her current state. I spent 4 weeks last summer dealing with the rust and painted her flat black. Any tips or sugestions for future add on's are welcome
Cheers

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals