• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hey Boggin

reno

Reaction score
Did you lose something????????? One of the Admins give you a :buttkick: or a :black_eye:, maybe they wanted to make you :bawling: or :icon_confused:, or maybe just maybe.......so we can :idiot:.

Just jabbin ya dude, why did they take your 1,500?

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
maybe they sorted through the posts and deleted everything that wasnt actual usefull information :buttkick:

Joe400

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

177CIOfPureLove

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Hahaha, I am on this site every night, and I have no intentions of flaming this kid, But give us all a break. I mean every single topic has something from this kid in it. And its all brief like, waste of thread space. Nothing relevent. From the other post it seems that noone knows why he lost his count, and that the Mods dont even have the power to edit the post count. However regardless, what does it matter to you boggin, in like a month you will almost be where you were if your current trends continue...lol. But come on man, theres much bigger things in this world then your post count on some forum your frequent on the internet......

reno

Reaction score
Yeah, no need to flame him, I was just jabbin him (kidding with him). He is a good kid and means well. I think to some, it is a challenge to get that post count up there, and they try their best to get it up there, like you will get a trophy and a honor for achieving it. Maybe Jim should give him a 6 month pass to the premium, then maybe that trophy will go away for him......hmmmmmmmmmm

Who am i kidding??????? NOT!!!!!!! :stirthepot:

stegomon

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987/1990
Make / Model
fords and only
Transmission
Manual
hey he is a good kid...reminds me of a younger me on this site....haha...i was even worse like 3 sites ago....so just give him a little brake

reno

Reaction score
Well I plan on teasing him for at least a very short time, but I do not mean anything by it, just having a little fun!!! :bye:

177CIOfPureLove

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
Idk, I mean, the only thing that really bothers me is that he is so young. What is he doing talking to us like he is an adult and everything? I am glad he is in to trucks and everything but I mean, come on, I dont want to hear him talk about drinking beer and everything like he used to. Its nothing to be proud of, or even mentioned. This is a great resource for him and everyone else, I guess its just more important for him to feel like he has to belong in every way possible by posting 6 times (at least) in every single thread on here. I dont get it. Boggin, this is a great place, especially for all the info you will ever need for your trucks and stuff, just out of respect for everyone else here, just chill. Spend more time tweaking the truck then posting here, you will get more out of it....

fastford04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
maybe its just a site mishap?

reno

Reaction score
Come on now, he posts ALL OVER the site, he posts things that don't belong anywhere else in the General Discussion area. There is more to life than just working on your truck. If you have to work on your truck everyday, then it must be a POS and you should be out shopping for a new one. He even posted where he fixed his starting problem, WITH pics. Let him have fun, he found a site he likes, don't chase him off, if he leaves, you and a whole bunch will miss him.

He makes me reminence a lot when I was young, and he is no where near as bad.....

philzilla

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Almost 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
maybe its like the odometer on older rangers. He posted too much so now it turned back over to 0

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"

stegomon

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987/1990
Make / Model
fords and only
Transmission
Manual
how old is he......hell i have been on this site since i was 17 and now i will be 24 next week....this place was my best friend threw high school....haha

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
how old is he......hell i have been on this site since i was 17 and now i will be 24 next week....this place was my best friend threw high school....haha
Hey, I turn 24 the week after that. I was 17 when I joined too, shortly after A4LD #1 died my sophmore year in high school. Seems like eons ago.

I don't have too much of a problem with boggin, he has really improved from the 3-4 posts in a row trick he used to pull.

metalmacguyver

Yeah, I built that.
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 7.3
Transmission
Manual
I have only been here less than a year. I turn 21 next week too.

I guess that makes me a NOOB.

I have yet to see him actually post something genuinely useful in the tech sections.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals