help!!! truck wont fire

Ranger5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Ok, so Ive been working on my truck for a a while now. Some electrical work and body work. After folin around with the engine harness I cant get it to fire up. I pulled code, I get a 67 which is nothing to worry about at the moment. and code 11, which is good. I have spark @ the coil and fuel presure @ the test port on the rail. Im guessing the injectors arnt opening? Where should i look next? I need a noid light to see if the injectors are getting a signal from the ecm right?

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 173A8B749AB83C Expires: January 1, 2020

Ranger5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
sooooooo, is no one out there to answer questions now lol?

dirtsquirt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987 and 2005
Make / Model
ford And jeep
Engine Size
2.9 And 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Ok, so Ive been working on my truck for a a while now. Some electrical work and body work. After folin around with the engine harness I cant get it to fire up. I pulled code, I get a 67 which is nothing to worry about at the moment. and code 11, which is good. I have spark @ the coil and fuel presure @ the test port on the rail. Im guessing the injectors arnt opening? Where should i look next? I need a noid light to see if the injectors are getting a signal from the ecm right?
Well it helps if u have some info like Motor/ect

Ranger5.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
hm, well...the sig mentions somthing about a 302H.O and ect? isnt that engine coolent temp? I got'er fixed up tho. mato was in today and I got a logic probe and noid lite kit.