• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hello again

1freaky1

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I was on here before but my account disappeared so I am redoing another account. I am from Thornton, CO. I have been building rangers since 93 and pretty much enjoyed them all along even with the problems and road blocks that have popped up. Currently on my 5th one and it is the only one that was 4X4, it has been an interesting build so far and like the rest of them it has gone way beyond what I originally planned on building.:icon_welder:

Viva*the*Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome back! What year, cab, motor? What all have you done to it, and what's your plans? Look forward to seeing your posts!

-Denny

1freaky1

U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Welcome back! What year, cab, motor? What all have you done to it, and what's your plans? Look forward to seeing your posts!

-Denny
It would actually be easier to look at my album photos but here is a quick description;

All this I fabbed myself, front & rear bumpers, exo cage, sliders, semi flatbed. 3" BL, cold air intake w/ cone filter, replace the 60/40 seats w/ buckets from 2000 Diahatsu, front & rear winches 10k & 8k, tweaked the torsion bars for 2" lift. Currently running 33s, getting ready to SAS w/D44 and replace 8.8 w/ 9" and 4:88s and run 35s.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals