• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Harley Davidson ranger?? such a thing

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
:icon_confused:I saw this ranger today in town that was black and had two orange pinstripes down the side and then the harley emblem near the ranger. It was a 2wheel drive short bed regular cab 94 or so style. It had dual 2.5" pipes coming off the cats that side exited before the rear tire. I bet it would be a droning SOB though. I first saw him taking off from a redlight and he got on it and it sounded great exactly like what I want mine to sound like. It sounds mean at idle to. I then ran into him later at the gas station I got to get a good look at the truck then the kid couldn't have been more than 17-18 it's definetly a chicks machine cause he had a nice looking one with him.:icon_thumby:

Andres629

Article Contributor
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 screamer
Transmission
Automatic
That'd be a home job. I'm pretty sure that Ford never even started making Harley trucks til around 02 or 03, something like that. And at that, they never made a Harley Ranger from factory that I'm aware of. Someone else may know better though.

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
it looked so good enough to be factory but I was sure that it wasn't because of how old it was.

JohnnyO

Moderator Emeritus
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1.5"
Tire Size
265/70-17
My credo
"I'm not Mr. Lebowski, YOU'RE Mr. Lebowski. I'm The Dude."
Ford never made a Harley Ranger package. It had to be homemade and if it looked good then give the guy props for a nice job. The chicks won't know the difference and if it works, hey....

partsguy84823

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
There was a guy I saw on Car-Domain who had made a "Harley" ranger. I remember bookmarking it, because it looked very well done. I will see if I can dig the link up when I get home tonight. It was a 98 or 99 if I remember...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad