• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Grrrrrrr trees.

dangeranger01

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Was cruisin through the woods last night at a spot we go to play at. Only have 2wd due to a broken front axle. So with that and a little influence from PBR im bombing down some trail then bang, a tree jumped right out in front of me putting a few big cracks in my windshield. Now I gotta put a new windshield in the damn thing. My gf DD for me on the way home, I was just having fun un the woods for all who are gonna say something. But oh well, the windshield was leaking anyways from the truck flexing, guess it was just time.

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
Was cruisin through the woods last night at a spot we go to play at. Only have 2wd due to a broken front axle. So with that and a little influence from PBR im bombing down some trail then bang, a tree jumped right out in front of me putting a few big cracks in my windshield. Now I gotta put a new windshield in the damn thing. My gf DD for me on the way home, I was just having fun un the woods for all who are gonna say something. But oh well, the windshield was leaking anyways from the truck flexing, guess it was just time.
all good things come to an end, unfortunately.

Captain Ledd

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1997
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302, 2.3
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you're not making mistakes, you're not learning.

exbass94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006, 1994
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC, 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Automatic
PBR is, I'm assuming, Pabst Blue Ribbon :)beer:) Hence the stupid driving and the need for a DD.

dangeranger01

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
PBR is, I'm assuming, Pabst Blue Ribbon :)beer:) Hence the stupid driving and the need for a DD.
You sir are correct. Gonna go up again tonight, but probly staying up there. I may take the new Explorer up, that way I wont be tempted to beat the crap out of the Ranger.

LittleHorse

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
you wouldn't be the first to do something silly under the influence of PBR. :headbang: :icon_cheers:

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Those dang trees, they need to learn to look both ways before crossing the trails.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals