• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Groups?

Mechanickid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I see everyone has a group now. 1/2 ton SAS, 1 ton SAS, Etc. What about us stock guys? or stock mod guys? I was just wondering if we could have our own group. If there is one thing I've learned is that if you leave a vehicle as close to stock with a few exceptions it will be more efficient and will give you less trouble.

Of coarse we will need a name and permission, but I think its cool to belong to a group. As of now my truck is 95% stock and its quite reliable (although I really wish I had a 4.0 and exploder axles etc.) My elders always told me that if its kept stock it will run proper and I believe that.

That said I still want a lift and bigger tires :headbang:!

Can we have a stock group? PLZ.

Chance

RIP - 10/7/2010
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
uh... almost everyone has a stock truck... I hate having a stock truck... I could see maybe a restored truck group.
I think it would be overkill to give a group for every single member.

93STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah I second that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals