• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

LittleHorse

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
shopping for 31's for my BII, stumbled across these.

Looks more aggressive than most A/T's, not quite as aggressive as typical M/T's. Since my BII is also a DD these seem like a good fit.

They come already siped and pinned for studs, which is super cool.

Price is only $129 per tire at tirerack, which is very inexpensive compared to comparable tires of other brands.

Just wondering if anyone hear had seen them, tirerack doesnt have any reviews up yet since I guess the tire is a brand new model.

JeepRecoveryTeam

May 2009 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Active
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
xlt ranger
Engine Size
Cummins 6bt
Transmission
Manual
never heard of them or seen them i would recomend BFG a/ts best tire i had ( size under 31)

LittleHorse

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
never heard of them or seen them i would recomend BFG a/ts best tire i had ( size under 31)
I have the A/T's on my truck. They're great tires I agree, but I'm looking for something that might clean out a bit better in the mud and do a little better in snow (hence the studs and siping). I'd love to get a set of M/T's but most of them are at least $25 more per tire. These goodyears look like a decent compromise without breaking my wallet, and from the description sound like they might last longer than most mud tires.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals