• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

good lookin project

Blackbeard_lives

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford ranger
Transmission
Manual
Hi my name is jacob pickering and i have a unique ford ranger for sale. 1990 2.9 4x4 manual trans. it was repainted original color once upon a time, bilstein shocks lift kit, really nice rims, rhino lined truck bed, kobal tool box. i tried to do the head gasket on it but i think there's a crack in the engine block cuz it made milkshake oil again. then the fuel line leaked and caught fire, i put it out with an extingusiher but the truck has become too big of a project for me since i don't have property to store it and a donor vehicle while i tinker on repairing. I'm curious to see if there's anybody who wants a serious project for a good price on a ranger that visually looks better than many others. my email is blackbeard_lives@outlook.com I am consiering a $700 asking price but am more concerned with finding an appropriate buyer than recouping money. and delivery of the truck may be possible, I live in utah. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

91stranger

Reaction score
Whats round on the sides and hi in the middle-OHIO
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Gets Mo Chicks
Engine Size
4.2 straight six powered by gremlins, goblins and mudbloods.
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Interesting.... We have the same last name. Are you related to anyone in Ohio?

07nhbpsi

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
That would make a great donor for a 4.0 swap......too bad mich is soo far away! That’s the best body style u got there.......

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals