• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Fx4 body lift?

Kryz107

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys so I have a stock 2008 ranger fx4 and I wanna put a 3 inch body lift with 33x12.5 tires on it! I'm getting a shop to put in the lift for me. Will there be any problems with putting 33's on it? Also what lifts do you guys recommend I havent gotten a lift yet and also what size of rims should I get? Anything helps! Hopefully all i have to do for the tires is the body lift! My one buddy sent me this and I don't know that this is nessiaarily true that you need rad relocation kits and gas filler neck extension trams cooler relocation HELP!?

509lifted

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l, 4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
check ur gearing cause 33s might be a little to big if u have 3.73s and yes u can order the exstention peices on almost and 4x4 site that sells body lifts. now rims i would just stay at 15 inch and for lift it all depends on what ur doing with ur truck, if just trail use get a rough country lift and if ur gonna be crawling ur gonna be better off pieceing together a lift.

Kryz107

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
haha i got a supreme suspension levelling kit! 3" torsion keys and 2" blocks in the rear

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals