• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

FS: 2001 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4, 4.0 5spd manual

3006banger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
2001 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCab, 4 door, 2H-4H-2L, 4wd, 4.0 v6 motor, rare 5 speed manual shift, towing package,142k miles, rust free truck originally from Colorado, few scratches, cold AC, PW, PDL, TW, CC, RSW, aftermarket detachable face radio-CD, Magnoflow exhaust, great tires, 2 inch lift with full length add-a-leafs in rear(can haul heavier loads), new swaybar links, new shocks, new front wheel bearings, new idler and tensioner pulleys, oil changes with Motorcraft syn blend oil and Motorcraft filters, leather 6 way power seats from an explorer, aftermarket console, fresh transmission oil change. This truck runs awesome, just took it on a 1300 mile trip with no troubles-average 21 mpg-it’s a rare manual shift 4.0 4x4 ranger that’s in a great shape-no rust! Selling due to need for a bigger truck, may trade for superduty
Contact Lonnie at 765-six70-two283

Attachments

3006banger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
truck is located near Batesville Indiana. i just found out that it has 4.10 gears too!!!

ZC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Still available? Sent you a text

3006banger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
i still have the ranger, i hate to reduce price but i found something else i want. $3300 obo cash takes it!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals