• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

forum signature pictures

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok, on another forum of mine, we allow images in signatures, restricted to 500x100 pixels, and cannot be IMG linked... here are the guidelines for the signatures:

Allow Basic BB Code
Yes
Allow Color BB Code
Yes
Allow Size BB Code
Yes
Allow Font BB Code
Yes
Allow Alignment BB Code
Yes
Allow List BB Code
Yes
Allow Link BB Code
Yes
Allow HTML
No

Allow Image BB Code
No
Allow Code BB Code
Yes
Allow PHP BB Code
No
Allow HTML BB Code
No
Allow Quote BB Code
Yes
Allow Smilies
Yes
Can Upload Images for Signature
Yes
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature
Yes
additionally, i have uploaded the picture, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to show up IN the signature, and it is uploaded AS a signature picture... what do i type to insert the picture?

before you ask, i have tried dragging everything into the box, i've tried clicking the "insert picture to signature" button, i've tried everything i can think of... no dice... 2 people on the forum have done it so far... i've even tried img linking my url for the sig pic that i uploaded to their server, it still removes the code

Last edited:

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
ok, on another forum of mine, we allow images in signatures, restricted to 500x100 pixels, and cannot be IMG linked... here are the guidelines for the signatures:

additionally, i have uploaded the picture, but i can't for the life of me figure out how to get it to show up IN the signature, and it is uploaded AS a signature picture... what do i type to insert the picture?

before you ask, i have tried dragging everything into the box, i've tried clicking the "insert picture to signature" button, i've tried everything i can think of... no dice... 2 people on the forum have done it so far... i've even tried img linking my url for the sig pic that i uploaded to their server, it still removes the code
Jim wont allow signature pictures. Been done many times even by me it'll get delelted and you'll get scolded.

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok, on another forum of mine, we allow images in signatures, restricted to 500x100 pixels, and cannot be IMG linked...
^^ lol... but i figured it out, its [sigpic] code

Last edited:

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
^^ lol... but i figured it out, its [sigpic] code
Oh ok, I thought you was saying I can do it on another forum but I can;t figure it out for this one. Guess that makes sense why you posted it in the computer section. LOL

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals