• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ford Ranger Interior Parts Search Sites/Options?

mpire

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I am searching for the plastic cap that goes over the bolt head on the rear passenger seat belt shoulder attachment point. Its just a little black plastic cap that snaps over the bold head that bolts to the B pillar, but I am finding it quite challenging to find the part number so I can order a replacement. Any ideas on where to look?

Grumpaw

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
Stock 225/70/15
My credo
I don't count birthday's anymore...just happy to be looking down at the ground instead of looking up
Without knowing year it is hard to point you toward sites that may carry the exact part/part #.
However, Lowes/Home Depot, in their hardware dept. carry a generic assortment of screw and bolt covers, assorted colors and sizes.
Also, if you google "plastic bolt head covers or hex bolt covers", numerous sites come up. Try that. Probably much cheaper and quicker than trying to find Ford part.
Grumpaw

mpire

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, it has to be a ford part. Its kinda triangular that snaps into the housing and covers the bolt. The part has clips on the bottom that snap into the seat belt part that bolts up high. This is for the rear seat belts on the extended cab. So its a pretty odd part and I can't make out any numbers on the other one.

Thanks for your help though.

Here is a picture of the rear seatbelt stuff I found on fleabay. I just need the plastic triangular part.

Grumpaw

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XL
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Stock
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
Stock 225/70/15
My credo
I don't count birthday's anymore...just happy to be looking down at the ground instead of looking up
Google up "seat belt bolt covers"
# of sites come up along with photos.
One step further, google up "Ford seat belt bolt covers"
Grumpaw

projectRanger93

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger STX
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
235/75-R15
If you haven't checked local junkyards you should search through car-part.com, and see if anything comes up.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals