• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

ford ranger 4x4 for sale

flying ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford ranger 4x4
Transmission
Manual
im selling my 1985 ford ranger 4x4
i bought it to restore it
newly installed metal fuel tank
new rubber fuel line from the tank to the pump , new mechanical fuel pump . carburetor rebuilt new battery new alternator new in line fuel filter which is located next to the fuel pump new module new coil new plugs and plug wires

its problems : it has some rust issues on the a pillars driver floor bored and the bed the body panels are sll good that i can see it idols high i have done all sorts of carb adjustments no change
i looked up the firing order it appears its a clone motor so the firing order seems yo be correct but it was 180 degrees out i out it back to the correct firing position
it doesn't start it is hitting but still out
i was asked to stop working on my truck by my apartment manager needles to say i leaned im not sllowed to work on anything i. my apartment lol
the 4 wheel drive works great i drove it a few times to see how the 4 wheel drive and everything works.
i hate to loose this project truck i had major plans for it but my wife and i are moving out west soon im out of time to spend on it
i want this truck to a good home it needs to see some trails
i have around 3.000 in it
getting to my place and all the mechanical stuff to get it to where it is today im asking 1.500 for the truck i know this truck is worth more
also i will post more pics later after take more tomorrow you can email me at superman3606@yahoo.com
or dwhite3519@gamil.com

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals