• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Floor pans

honda34dad

Reaction score
Thoughts on driver and pssenger floor pans? I have quite a bit of rust in my project truck’s floor pans. As opposed to doing 3-4 patches a side, I’d get brand new floor pans. Anyone with good/bad experience, I’d appreciate hearing the story. And recommendations on what companies you used that worked well.

tw205

Bronco II Rancher.
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Bronco II
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6” skyjacker 2” body
Tire Size
33x12.5
I did floor pans in my BII. I bought them from Bronco Graveyard. They were listed as Ranger and Bronco II but the fitment seemed a little different in a couple spots. Didn’t match exactly to the Bronco along the door edge and where they rise to the seat mount. I was able to make them work. I’ve done 3 of them so far and if I needed I would use them again. I’m not sure if LMC truck has them but I think they do.

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Looking from underneath the truck, how big are the holes you're dealing with? I'd probably do small patches for anything under an inch or two. Sometimes they are deceivingly large, especially around the boxed support channels.

@85_Ranger4x4 did his recently, he could give you some pointers.... I've done them before, factory sheet metal is best if you can find it as far as fitment goes. My '85 has a hole big enough to jump through on the driver's side so I saved a complete cab floor from a donor truck that I will be using.

honda34dad

Reaction score
Thank you for the quick reply. I’ll send 85_ranger4x4 a pm for some info. The driver side has 2 2-3” holes and the passenger has a lot of the floor ravaged by rust.

MXGerry

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I did floor pans in my BII. I bought them from Bronco Graveyard. They were listed as Ranger and Bronco II but the fitment seemed a little different in a couple spots. Didn’t match exactly to the Bronco along the door edge and where they rise to the seat mount. I was able to make them work. I’ve done 3 of them so far and if I needed I would use them again. I’m not sure if LMC truck has them but I think they do.
My friend got this Ranger project and it will be needing some attention for rust. Hope to find a Bronco II from the local parts yard. We will just finish installing the brake pads and toyo tires on the Wrangler tomorrow before taking the Ranger to the garage.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals