• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Figured id post up my other truck

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Besides my 89 b2 with a 302 carbed motor im also working on this 89 ranger with a 302 out of a 88 mark vi I am trying to keep it EFI as it stands right now it has everything done but the computer wiring done. It has a AOD trans with a custom cross member the battery is secured to the frame between the frame and the bedside on the passanger side (Will have to take a pic of it)I am running a 4.0 explorer rad like in the B2 but this one is tucked under the support so its back out of the way. I intend on hooking the ac and all up on this one. It has the stock mark headers that where cut and tigged back togeather to clear the from. It still has the bungs for the 02's Right now all it needs to be completed is exhaust from the headers back the shifter hooked up right now i just have the cable coming through the floor I have a console and a shifter out of a tempo that i might modify to work or just get a B&M not sure yet prob the tempo one for time being then it needs the wiring done for the computer. It is painted a metallic blue the oil filter relocator kit is tucked under the front fender down behind the front bumper. (will have to take a pic of it) If anyone has the wiring diagrams for a 89 ranger 2.9 and a 88 lincoln mark id appreciate the help. Im not to good with wiring but i am going to learn on this one lol. The gas hood shocks off of the mark where modified and put on the ranger it is surprising on how good they work on it.

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

mini274

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
nice truck clean engine bay

ssj123

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
clean looking ranger. i would love to yank my slow 3.0 in exchange for a 5.0.

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah I need to go over all the wiring again i have it cranking but still not getting fuel or spark so its time to take a day or 2 and go back over everything..Btw I still havent started the truck since the motor swap

1988broncoll

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well i finished up the wiring and have the truck running now all I have left to do to put her on the road is finish the exhaust and put a shifter in it.

dogboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'93
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Nice job!
I looked at the pics as they loaded, and I saw the first 2, of a stock looking Ranger, and I thought "Another person posting his stock truck..." then I saw the second 2 pics!

I like the sleeper look!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals