• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Fast blinker

94STXRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 302
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys,
Im working on an 01 Jetta that has had some lighting issues. First the tail light was not working, then turn signal, then a different side brake light. Anyway i replaced a couple fuses and got most of them working again.
Now when i turn on the right side blinker, all lights flash and they flash at a normal pace, even though a sidemarker bulb is out.
But when i turn on the left side, all bubls flash, including the sidemarker, but they are twice as fast. I figured it had a bulb out, drawing less amps and flashing faster, but every bulb is good.
So my question is what else will cause the flasher to flash so fast on only one side with all bulbs functioning?
Please help,
Thanks

martin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Check the bulb holders. You might have one that's feeding both filaments at the same time.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals