• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

EVOc Commercial Series Truck Bed Cap by SmartCap Now at CARiD

carid

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
While a tonneau cover is a fantastic, very popular upgrade for any truck, other add-ons can help give your bed more protection, functionality, and storage. A truck bed cap is one of them. With SmartCap EVOc truck bed cap, you will be able to expand your truck's cargo-carrying capacity, make your life easier, and manage all your gear and cargo much more effectively.

This truck cap is made entirely of heavy-duty steel and features a modular design that allows you to add SmartCap accessories to customize the bed cap to fit whatever adventure you have in mind. Despite its heavy-duty design, the EVOc Commercial SmartCap is extremely easy to install and uses a series of specially-designed clamps to hold the SmartCap firm to your truck's bed without any modifications. It can support up to 330lbs of mobile weight and up to 770lbs of static weight.

Make your truck more versatile with a SmartCap EVOc Truck Bed Cap!

SmartCap® - EVOc Commercial Series Truck Bed Cap

https://www.carid.com/smartcap/evoc-commercial-series-truck-bed-cap.html

Features:
  • The Stainless Steel Side Doors are incredibly secure
  • The Security Screen rear window stainless steel mesh adds another layer of protection for your SmartCap™ EVOc
  • Smart Components let you organize your commercial truck bed exactly how you want it
  • 5-piece design includes an innovative sealing method that when properly installed makes the SmartCap™ weatherproof
  • The SmartCap™ can come off or on in just 15 minutes-giving you the ability to haul taller loads
  • The Positive Pressure Air Vent keeps road dust outside of the enclosed bed rather than all over your stuff
  • Integrated Roof Rails allow you to utilize other Smart Components for mounting your cargo, gear or other equipment
  • The SmartCap™ incorporates a high mounted third brake light
  • 3 year comprehesive warranty provided on all parts and workmanship
  • Weather proof and Easy removal

https://www.carid.com/smartcap/

Uncle Gump

Token Old Guy
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2006/1986
Make / Model
Ranger/BroncoII
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC/2.9L
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
Lead follow or get out of my way
They don't seem to make one for the 83 to 2011 rangers... sure would be nice if they did.

I might poke around and see what they offer for the new Ranger if my vehicle path takes me to the new Ranger one day.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals