• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Every one on the forum should read this. Thank you veary much.

Southern3.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3, what a turd...
Transmission
Manual
Sold the '96 Ranger today :bawling:.... I guess I'm no longer in the Ranger game. Its weird, Ive owned 3 of these trucks for the past 3 years, and now I dont have one, They have never let me down once, they have always surprised me and everyone else in what they can do, its amazing how tough and reliable these trucks are.

My '02 F-150 is treating me well, the gas mileage really sucks compared to my beloved Rangers, but my biggest problem with the truck is none of the 150 forums can compare to TRS. Jim, Wicked Sludge, Allen D, Will, JohnnyU, Mutant Pony, and everyone else who has made this place so great. I cant thank you enough. The help you guys have given me about the few issues Ive had with my trucks, and when I flipped my '02 Edge. The shit a lot of you guys gave me and the ones who understood and help me through it. It has really helped me understand how bad it was and how much worse it could have been, without you guys I don't think I would be as of a better person as I am now. I really cant put it into words how much i appreciate it.

I'm going to be back into Rangers some day, I don't know when but I'm going to have Restored first Gen with a 3.0, I'm still trying to figure out a way to make the $$$ to fund it, but its is going to happen.

But thank you very much you guys, If I could afford it, I would buy everyone on the forum a :beer: or :icon_pepsi: what every you like. I'm not made of money so I cant do that but I'll be sure to visit the site when I can and Return the Favor so many of you have given. Thanks again you guys.

Last edited:

Anger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
For
Transmission
Automatic
Hope you got what you were asking.

I test drove a Suzuki & Mitsubusi truck today just cause I had time. :annoyed:

The ol Ranger is a keeper.

Southern3.0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3, what a turd...
Transmission
Manual
My Craigslist ad was asking $2200, I didn't wanna take any less then two, I sold it for $1,900, Not bad I guess. Its what I owed my Pops for the truck so I broke even, and after I paid him we went out to eat and I got a 24 oz porterhouse steak on him. I ate good so I cant complain, and Its nice not owe anyone money anymore.

oldjohnny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Must suck to not own a Ranger. They aren't the fastest, sportiest, or most luxurious vehicles in the world, but boy are they something. They stick to you. Look at the bright side, next time you own a Ranger, it would be (hopefully) better than your last one.

Defective

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
www.f150online.com is where I get all my f150 questions answered. They have some tech articles and some pretty sweet build threads too.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals