• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

eb question

Foxracin

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Everyone knows the only real hardcore wheelers are the ones who have wheeled a Dturdy. :thefinger:

Dont get no more hardcore then that.

Explorers are just grocery getters. Nothing more. Can never be hardcore.

Foxracin

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ahahahaha. What up homie. Had to join up just for this. Whatever you do dont post your Ranger build on here. It doesnt have a Dturdy so it definitely wont be hardcore.

NMB2

July 2010 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 V8
Transmission
Automatic
Wow. Glad to know that you command respect. I give it when it's due. You jumping in on a thread and calling me a punk ass and a pansy don't really earn respect from me. I could care less what you will or will not tolerate. Last time I checked your name wasn't at the top of the board.

I think what you mean is DEMAND respect, not command, pretty basic English.

I never called anyone names (unlike you) and I still never said this kids truck was bad or whatever you think. I never said mine was top shit either. I know mine isn't, that's not what I built it for. Mine is a family wheeler. Built to do moderate to hard trails with my wife and 2 boys in tow. If it doesn't impress you I really couldn't care less. No really i couldn't. Get off your high horse and go talk smack to someone who gives a crap cuz it ain't me.

I don't know who you are trying to fool but you made cuts on his rig SEVERAL times, please... attempt to swallow and go back and read your posts, you were acting like a jackass.

I don't give a flying sh*t what your truck is built for, and once again... telling me what to do, not going to go over well:icon_rofl:

If you got anything else you wanna bitch about feel free to PM me. Your bad ass attitude don't work on me so don't think it does.

then stop replying... take your immature bandwagon with you

You got a Dana 60? Good. I got one too. Can I be a bad ass now or do I get to stay at douche bag status?

:icon_rofl: you just dont get it... sorry, you're still a douche bag.

Experience? Been building and wheeling since '99 owned one shop still in business and fab at another.

then lets see your badass wheeling pictures that D30's are incapable of doing... please... prove me wrong!!

Everyone knows the only real hardcore wheelers are the ones who have wheeled a Dturdy. :thefinger:

Dont get no more hardcore then that.

Explorers are just grocery getters. Nothing more. Can never be hardcore.
grow up, you are just going to make yourself look like a jerk, and you have already proven your maturity.

Last edited:

Foxracin

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Man you guys are crazy...

Im with NMB2 on this one. Thatguy, dude, you looked like a total a**hole to dangerranger. I will step in for him because he doesnt claim to have some sort of built rig, all he was saying was his setup works well, and you decided to rip into it. Its almost like you did it just to make yourself feel better or something...

That FACT is...The advantage (and the only one at that) the D30 has over the D44, is quantity. There is so many damn D30's out there, that if you happen to break something, you can get parts, and you can get them next to nothing... For the guy running 33's, the D30 is plenty, and in my opinion (Yeah I run a D35) is just as good of an upgrade as the D35. I spent enough on my TTB lift (for marginal performance) that I could have done a D30 swap for less and probably had better performance. So to say, that a D30 swap is worthless, is rediculous. Up here in WA, D44's arent a dime a dozen, and D30's are... Now enough of this...

All Im saying is yeah, the D30 aint hardcore, but it is sufficient under an RBV, and for you to sit here and rip into another guy for stating that his setup works while you spout out misinformation and retardedness is rediculous... Obviously you have never wheeled or wheeled with a rig that has a D30, because for what they are, they dont disappoint

t120r

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I have a D30, 2 of my friends have a couple of them. I am the only one with the D30 still in their Bronco cause I don't drive it. BOTH my friends have destroyed the D30s in Toronto. Now I know you probably aren't familiar with Toronto, but it is a city. They used the D30 for driving in the snow. To quote my friend: "The D30 is awesome until you put it in 4wd". So if you want to get a pissing match going about how capable it is, I can get you pictures of busted up D30s that never even went offroad. I don't belive I ever once bashed that dude, what I did say is for the expense, even a free axle is not worth it. A TTB D35 is way more sturdy that a D30 solid axle.. I beat the hell out of a D35 for a few years and many more on this site have. The D30 gets changed out like oil.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
:idiot: Looking like a jackass there, NMB2.

crawlin91

OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
:idiot: Looking like a jackass there, NMB2.
Your only two posts on this website can be found in this thread, I guess you are just here to :stirthepot:?.....Based on what we have seen from you so far it seems that you are calling the kettle black.

NMB2

July 2010 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 V8
Transmission
Automatic

Foxracin

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
There you go with the name calling again. Thatss real mature. lol

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
my thoughts exactly.

Get out of here TROLL
First, thank you for serving, soldier. Second, eat shit. I'm only on here because ThatGuy showed me a very entertaining thread about some dude who thinks that the D30 is the tits. That's fawkin' HILARIOUS! It's like a friggin' train wreck, with some web wheeler kung-fu thrown in. It's easy to talk shit when you're halfway across the country. Call us when you get to Ft. Bragg or Cambell or Knox. Then we'll see who can 'wheel. Gawdammit, we can drink some beer, fight, 'wheel, fight, beer run, 'wheel, and shit, maybe we can leave with a new found respect for each other. Or not. :icon_hornsup:

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
And Trevor, load up that gawdamn U-Haul and git yer ass over here!
:3gears:

Foxracin

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
We need to start a thread somewhere and just talk shit about each other and each others rigs. lol Shits funny as hell.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals