• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

E brake blues

EricNobody

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
So, I've been fighting with it for a month, can't remove the pedal assembly, any of you near Seattle proper? Willing to help me get that SOB off, or maybe have a work around for swapping cables? I'm pretty poor, but I can cover your gas if you're somewhere between Everett and Tacoma, or maybe I could come to you with a 12 pack? Maybe there's some things you need a hand with? Any help/ ideas?

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Rock Auto 5% Discount Code: 7FA902352B4C01: April 5th, 2021

wild horse

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Well first off this is the wrong section to post this in but your new so it's ok , Just ask mod to move it . Second of all I would be glad to help but I live in Puyallup and for me to drive up there and back would cost me like $120 in gas in my truck so that's a no go and the clutch is not in very good condition , But let me see what I can do ? And I'll get back to ya.

EricNobody

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
Apologies about the wrong section, I figured the easiest way to find local to maybe lend a hand, it was the regional section. I'm down in south hill on a weekly basis, so coming to you with a 12 pack isn't an issue either.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk