• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

dumb question

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9v6
Transmission
Automatic
ok i have a dumb question for you guys , my question is wat is all need if i just put 4 inch coil springs on my truck i know ill need shocks and blocks for the rear anything else or should i not worry about doin it ?:icon_confused:

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
for a 4" lift, you need at least everything listed with the rough country 4" lift.

you'll need coils, drop brackets for the radius arms(or extended radius arms), axle pivot drop brackets, shocks (all 4), sway bar drop brackets (if you wanna keep the sway bar), blocks/new leafs for the rear/ maybe shackle, brake lines, drop pitman arm.

yeah its not just as simple as coils and blocks... if you put 4" lift coils in that ttb axle, you'll NEVER get it aligned right w/out the proper drop brakets or a cut and turned ttb setup.

look at a few different 4" lift kits, everything in that kit is needed for a reason.

at least everything shown in this pic

PLUS i needed brake lines on mine.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals